Sunday, December 16, 2007

Here she is


The first post on my blog has to be dedicated to the one thing in my life that matters most... my wife. I have been truly blessed to have such a wonderful companion. She is always there for me, and for our family. A fabulous mother, cook, companion, tennis player, and she has a go-anywhere-do-anything attitude. Sweet, empathetic, capable, athletic, gentle, humble, talented, and kind. There are many words which can describe her. As Tom Hanks said in "Sleepless in Seattle" when asked to describe his late wife... "Well, how long is your show?" That pretty much sums up how I feel about her. She is at the top of my list of good things in life!

3 comments:

Shelli said...

I am so touched! Thank you sweetboy. Glad to see you start your own blog! (Now you can't hijack mine).
Love you.

Krista said...

SUCH a good picture! Beautiful entry. I feel the same aout having her for a sister.

Gramma Spice said...

and for a daughter!...you're pretty cool, too, Kris!!! I have to have the best daughters and daughters-in-law in the world...and the sons and sons-in-law ain't half bad, either...Dad and I are very blessed, indeed.