Sunday, March 15, 2009

It's nice being tight with the tooth fairy!

Dear Sweet Skylar lost a tooth at school this week. She came home SO EXCITED and was just pumped to put it under her pillow. I got home from Tennis and Shelli told me about this. I went to check on her, and found this note under her pillow. What a sweet girl! In the morning she came in very excited! There was a small but ornate blue box with a $5 bill folded in an origami shape for her. She was very happy and quite relieved the tooth fairy didn't ignore her. Tanner was a little upset, though, because he never got that much, even though his teeth would always split into 2 halves right before he put them under the pillow (very strange, actually) and maybe he thought the tooth fairy would pay him double! Good job Skylar! The tooth fairy felt your pain!

6 comments:

Shelli said...

This was so cute. She couldn't believe how nice and sympathetic the tooth fairy was! I love that note.

Steph said...

I think after receiving a note like this, the tooth fairy at my house would have been extremely generous, too!

Patricia said...

That's great - "Just please give some money." Have your kids every tried leaving white, tooth-shaped pebbles? I tried it back in the days, but it never worked.

Trev said...

Pat,

That is so funny! They haven't tried it yet....

jharmon said...

I love when my kids write little notes to Santa or the Tooth Fairy! I think I would have written more notes as a kid if I had known the rewards would have been so great! $20 WOW!

Theresa Halverson said...

This is really sweet. She might start "accidentally" dropping her teeth down the drain more often! My kids were lucky to get $1!