Sunday, March 1, 2009

Pepper.... It's not just a spice




What happens when you get a nurturing mother, 4 kids; the youngest of which is 5 years old (gettin' too old to cuddle), and a dog that loves the dad and oldest daughter the best? You get Pepper. Pepper was given to us by a woman I work with. She breeds miniature Schnauzers, and had a little girl that was a runt and couldn't sell. Enter Shelli and the Larsons! So, without further introduction, I bring you Pepper, the runt that we all love!

5 comments:

Shelli said...

I must be a dog person after all. Thanks for introducing me to the wonderful world of dogs. She is a cutie and a keeper! And don't worry, I won't be upset if she ends up liking you best. I like you best too!

Jessica said...

sooo cute! I've thought for a moment about getting another. . but just for a moment ;-) Have fun! Do the two dogs get along?

Trev said...

they get along great. Cotton is a little tired of her playful attitude at times, but he seeks her out to play quite a bit, too. they have a tug of war every chance they get. What kind of dog do you have right now?

Tami said...

Hey Trevor. Cute dog and great blog! I loved your post about you and Gracie camping in your yard and I really loved your post about Shelli and you playing tennis. I hope to get into tennis in a few years when some of my little ones head off to school. That is awesome that Shelli is so good and that you guys can have so much fun playing together!

Krista said...

Love the posts! I'll be checking back! Wow, so much happens when I'm out of the loop for a few weeks!